Effective on: August 1, 2017
Accessing this Website
To access this Website or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain information. It is a condition of your use of this Website that all the information you provide on this Website is correct, current and complete.
Intellectual Property Rights
This Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by GUIDE, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You shall not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on this Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
You shall not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this Website.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this Website.
GUIDE’s company name and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of GUIDE, its affiliates or licensors. You shall not use such marks without GUIDE’s prior written consent. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Use this Website in any way that violates applicable federal, state, local or international laws or regulations.
- Use this Website to engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of this Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm GUIDE or users of this Website or expose them to liability.
- Use this Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair this Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access this Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on this Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on this Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other device that is malicious or technologically harmful to this Website.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of this Website, the server on which this Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to this Website.
- Attack this Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with this Website’s functionality by use of any device, software, routine or any other means.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through this Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to this Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties. All statements and opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by GUIDE, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of GUIDE. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Links from this Website
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any files available for downloading from the internet or this Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this Website for any reconstruction of any lost data.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS OBTAINED THROUGH OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS WEBSITE.
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY MATERIALS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY MATERIALS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. GUIDE MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THIS WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, GUIDE DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR MATERIALS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
GUIDE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL GUIDE OR ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, ANY CONTENT OR MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE, ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS OBTAINED THROUGH SUCH THIRD PARTY WEBSITES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
GUIDE’s failure to enforce at any time any provision hereof shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision or the right GUIDE thereafter to enforce each such provision. The waiver of any term or condition hereof must be in writing, and any such waiver shall not be construed as a waiver of any other term or condition of this Agreement.
Your Comments and Concerns
This Website is operated by Gwinnett United in Drug Education, Inc. All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to this Website should be directed to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail at P.O. Box 1922, Lawrenceville, GA 30046.