Creative Leadership Cohort: Now Accepting Applications!
Building off of the success of the 2022 Creative Leadership Cohort, this offering pairs GUIDE’s high-quality training and coaching style with Creative Education Foundation’s engaging, fun and powerful tools that will give leaders the push they need to lead with new eyes and a clear path.
During this nine-session combination of Zoom training and reflection sessions alongside application sessions where participants practice and engage with the tools and learning from the previous sessions, GUIDE and Creative Education Foundation will purposefully introduce participants to deliberate creativity tools, techniques and skills that they, in turn, can apply to the leadership in their organizations, families and lives. It is a fast track to a deliberate creativity process that will help participants engage with challenges in energizing and productive ways. Attendees will receive the FourSight assessment that improves team dynamics and communication by explaining how participants deal with challenges, have an opportunity to network with others interested in learning and growing their creative problem-solving skills and engage in thoughtful, actionable reflection designed to change mindsets!
Participants in the cohort will learn to use Creative Problem Solving (CPS) tools and techniques via hands-on activities and various divergent and convergent thinking tools to give participants a thorough, working knowledge of the CPS model as it relates to their creative thinking style and challenges as they lead.
Probable outcomes of participation in the Creative Leadership Cohort include:
- Forming meaningful, supportive relationships with peers;
- Recognizing when your creativity is being limited and gaining tools for overcoming those limitations;
- Give you the understanding to communicate better with colleagues;
- Mastering tools for considering options and making effective decisions; and
- Finding a new passion for possibilities that exist when facing challenges.
Participation in the Creative Leadership Cohort is open to anyone able to participate in all nine sessions who has a strong internet connection and the ability to see, hear and speak via the Zoom platform; and who is willing to engage in activities, conversations, between-session assignments and evaluation of the cohort. The estimated time commitment is 30 hours throughout the 30-day Cohort (27 hours in Zoom training, reflection, coaching and application; 3 hours in assignments and evaluation).
All participants will receive a physical package that includes supplies for the sessions including workbooks, tools and fun surprises and a digital package with access to a Google folder of training tools and resources and more.
As a special bonus, participants who attend all nine sessions will receive a $50 GUIDE Training credit (to be used for any GUIDE Training in 2023), a 1 hour Creative Education Foundation Coaching session and a 30% discount for the Creative Problem Solving Institute in June 2023. This bonus package is worth over $750!
The Creative Leadership Cohort will meet via Zoom from 9 am – 12 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays from January 31 through February 28. Specific course dates and topics are:
- Tuesday, January 31 – Learn/Reflect: Orientation to the Cohort
- Thursday, February 2 – Learn/Reflect: FourSight Introduction and Exploration
- Tuesday, February 7 – Apply: How to Apply FourSight
- Thursday, February 9 – Learn/Reflect: Being Creative on Purpose, Day 1
- Tuesday, February 14 – Learn/Reflect: Being Creative on Purpose, Day 2
- Thursday, February 16 – Apply: How to Apply Creative Problem Solving Tools
- Tuesday, February 21 – Learn/Reflect: Creative Leadership, Day 1
- Thursday, February 23 – Learn/Reflect: Creative Leadership, Day 2
- Tuesday, February 28 – Apply: How to Apply Creative Leadership/Cohort Wrap Up
Register by December 2 and save!
$125 per person by December 2.
$175 per person between December 3 and January 20.
Space is limited!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.