We’re now offering customized virtual training! If you’re interested in this new offering for you or your staff, please reach out to Mary Kate via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
GUIDE offers training events for adults and youth on a variety of positive youth development, youth leadership and team development topics. We love to work with others in the field to create custom workshops and events for any audience.
GUIDE is well-respected as a trailblazer in the fields of youth development and prevention and offers professional development to individuals working in organizations and programs across the country. We can provide a variety of training on topics including:
- Best Practices in Youth Development
- STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics)
- 40 Developmental Assets
- QPR (Question, Persuade, Refer – Suicide Prevention)
- Youth Mental Health First Aid
- Cultural Competency and Social Justice
- Community Level Change Strategies
- Safe Storage and Proper Disposal Methods (Prescription Drug Abuse Prevention)
- Alcohol and Youth: Debunking the Myths
- Ethics in Prevention
- Facilitation and Presentation Skills
- Project-Based Learning
- Team Building
- Youth Voice: What Is It and How Do We Use It?
- Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drug Trends & How to Address Them
Known for our engaging and interactive training style and our attention to detail, GUIDE is your source for a high-quality custom event in person or virtually. From one hour webinars to multi-day conferences, we work with all types of groups to plan and implement custom events that engage and empower audiences. GUIDE can create events for 10 youth, 600 adults or any audience in between. For more information on in-person or virtual custom events, contact our Associate Executive Director, Mary Kate Chapman.