Fundamentals of Prevention
October 18 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm$100
This course, approved by the Prevention Credentialing Consortium of Georgia as a Core Course, will provide a basic foundation of prevention knowledge that can be further expanded through ongoing prevention training and development. By the end of this workshop, participants will:
- Identify protective factors currently being used or those that will be implemented;
- Identify one prevention process/program that represents each prevention strategy;
- Identify risk factors;
- Determine what works in prevention;
- Define prevention strategies; and
- Outline historical timeline of prevention
This course occurs in two parts on Tuesday, October 18 and Thursday, October 20 from 10 am – 4 pm. Registrant must attend both days of webinars in order to receive credit.
This is one of four core courses required by the Prevention Credentialing Consortium of Georgia (PCCG) in order to earn your prevention credentials.
Registration for this course closes at 5 pm EST on October 11, 2022.